Pages

I Missed this..

Oh my, did I really say in the last post that I will not abandon this blogsite? I guess I did and FOR A YEAR! LOL! Guess I'm gonna have to keep on apologizing to my dear blogah each time I login here.

Anyhow, I just wanna mention a few things that I really miss. Over the past years after I got hitched, I've been giving up on doing stuff mostly for myself. It's not just because I wanted to entirely quit them, well, some I really have to let go but others, I just didn't have the time. I just wanna list them down for the sake of remembering:

1. I missed BLOGGING. 

That is the regal question! I blog because it's my way of getting air off my chest. It's really more of an avenue for introspection, as my friend would put it, than a past time. It's my own space of adventures and thrills and bloggerboos! No one (except for a few who actually reads this but still don't mind) can really interpose anything in my thread of seemingly interesting thoughts, hehe! I didn't stop blogging it's just that in the place where my husband and I live in, internet isn't really picking up speed in climbing up the mountain, boohoo! Soon, hopefully, we can get to have our own wifi connection. But for now, strings in tin cans will just have to suffice. :(


2. I miss Talking/Speaking, Conversing in English!


Oh Yeah! I'm really at the losing end in this battle against Joe! Haha! I miss talking/speaking and conversing in English because to be honest, I sometimes feel like my English is becoming so fifth grade. Not that I am really good at it, it's just that I feel like the job I left three years ago woke up some sense in my rusting skill so I've gotten so used to it. Most of the things I do now only needs maybe just a bit of English, 10 percent or so - just right on that level. My husband and I really can't or definitely won't be able to have serious conversations in English 'cause it'll all just be like watching cartoons, haha! - it'll just be fun and laughter. I hope one day I can get to speak the E language again!



 3. I miss my bond time with some friends

Karen's Kitchen in Kapitolyo

Saw this place (pictured above) being featured on a morning TV Show. The place has that vintage vibe perfect for the old souls. It reminded me of my friends at work. We used to hang out a lot back in the day and we enjoy getting into some gastronomic adventures time and again. I was seriously picturing myself in that comfy place with them. I hope I can get to hang with them soon! The last time I saw one of them was when I was out for a New Year celebration with my in-laws - we just said hi and then off he went with a new bud! :(

So that pretty much sums up the things I miss or missed. They're really quite a few aren't they?

raechelle

No comments:

Instagram