Pages

Blessed 2013

It's been a while, it's been a while I know, LOL. My favorite word of course is RANDOM, so just scroll down to see the run through. Hehe.
 
First off...my relief has long since given me good vibes when I left Jumong's kingdom. It's been a good four years. I won't look back on my days there and say bitter stuff about the court members and temple keepers. I had a great time regardless of the consequences the citizens had to suffer because of  its nearing closure. I am still hoping that it'll withstand the trials and challenges that bellows from within its yards. Hehe.
 
Here are some photos of the places around the kingdom:
My camera phone can take good photos like this (surprisingly) on a good day :)
 
I have a lot to thank God for because if it weren't for the people who kept me happy over my last few days in the palace, I would've gone mental, hehe.
 
 
 
 
Thank you my dear friends Kim and Joji, will miss you guys!
 
 
Oh and by the way...
 
Belated Happy Christmas and New Year!
 
The word "Christmas" reminds me of my favorite food:
 
I hope and pray that they'd still sell this even when it's not Christmas.
 
I also ate something I really like but I bet most of my friends wouldn't even try to take a bite when they smell it, haha.
 
 
Don't get me wrong okay, that's not the only thing I ate, hehehe. That's just a small portion of our New Year's Eve menu.
 
And lastly...
 
 
 
 
My one and only love proposed to me, hihihi. He was supposed to do it with balloons, background music, and photos of us and all that hooloo. But he was so nervous, he almost went to that place where there are rainbows, white clouds and sunsets. To simply put it, he almost fainted, haha.
 
But anyway, he opted to do it in a much more romantic way.
 
I was doing something while we were both in the livingroom on a Thursday night, when I turned to look at him, I saw that ring (pictured above).  He was sweating, couldn't even speak at first and was nervous AGAIN but despite all odds, he was able to pop the question. I said YES of course. Hehehehe. Will be posting more updates soon.
 
I just thank the Lord for all the blessings, the abundance and fullness of it. He's never unfaithful, I am. Nevertheless, He's been so good to me...to us. I love You Lord. Thank You so much.
 


raechelle

2 comments:

K said...

awww.. i miss you master..
ngayon ko lang nakita to... :(

Ako said...

Miss na rin kita...hay! Di ko alam kung namimiss ko magtrabaho pero parang yun ang kelangan ko ngayon para makalabas labas sa kweba at sa mga tao sa kweba, hehe

Instagram