Pages

Love means Never Having To Say You're Sorry??

Never thought I'd be on here again...after who knows how many dog-gone years! I'm so sorry my dear blogsite, I ain't abandonin' you. :)

Anyhow, I was about to catch some Zs when suddenly, a thought just stubbornly had to kick my noggin awake. I.Need.To.Let.This.Out.

Over the past months, I've been learning a lot from the Lord. Some came out from the good that He has done but some out of the need to go through the scorching fire. I'm not gonna pull out the "dormant volcano" stunt on here again, it's just that there are things I think I still need to understand better. 

I don't understand why WE (I'm gonna use this pronoun all throughout instead of "I" so as not to offend anyone for that is not in any way my intention, okay?) sometimes are like so far out from the fence that we still need to have the obvious stated right to our faces! I think there is nothing more to the word "NO" when God says "NO" to us. I mean He has got to have reasons for His response but when we prayed the prayer of acceptance, didn't we say "I accept you as my Savior and my LORD"? His Lordship means having to give up your own dreams and start dreaming His dreams for you, your desires and start praying your way up to that good future, your wishes and begin hoping that you'll be able to finish the race. Even if the answer is YES, the abandonment of SELF remains because we ought to remember that we are not subjects of a horrid and controlling master but children of a loving Father who seeks out the best for us. TRUST is the key. How hard is it to understand that?

As a person whose thoughts are better on paper, I understand why some people, ehem, WE use FB or any other networking site as an avenue for self-democracy. I mean no one can ever tell us what or what not to write about. Whoever blatantly tells us to shut our "posts" up is violating our right to freedom of expression, yah? Ang hindi ko maintindihan ay yung mga posts na puro parinig pero pag harapan naman walang masabi! Hay! It ticks me off in an explosive way! At may mga naglalike pa! Conspiracies as such are just plain cowardice. Confrontation is not the way to resolution but honesty and sincerity of the heart can spare us from the painstaking process. I just don't understand why we should bring ourselves to controversies and hurts when we can just submit to His will.

I like this a lot!
I like that picture above so much because it should be true for all of us. Abraham, when he was asked to give his only son Isaac as an offering to the Lord, didn't have to understand. Moses was slow in speech but when told to go to Pharaoh to say "let my people go!', he didn't have to understand. David, a little boy and a shepherd was anointed king -- again, he didn't have to understand. 

And yes, JESUS could have ran away when He had the chance; and though He understood, it never came first. ALL OF THEM OBEYED! The quote "Love means never having to say you're sorry" is SO WRONG! Love means having to obey God completely and wholeheartedly - it's HUMILITY!

I think this just sums up what I want to say...

raechelle

No comments:

Instagram